Welcome to the EPASL - Eastern Panhandle Adult Soccer League.
We are a coed adult recreational soccer league, affilliated with NAASA a division of AYSO.
We play a Fall and Spring season with entirely free agent teams.
Games are played Sunday at Washhington High School in Charles Town, WV.
The registration fee pays for registration transaction fees, insurance through NAASA (www.adultsoccer.org), jerseys, referees, field use, balls, season ending tournament with food, etc.
For all players a new jersey will be provided. A draft will be conducted at the conclusion of registration and teams will be selected at an inclusive meeting. Please note that for those with special requests we will attempt to place you on your desired team but to balance out the skill levels, gender, and keepers on the teams, you may be placed on any team. Special requests are honored mainly for family and rides, We expect to fill four teams, Red, Grey, Blue, and White.
Please note that you must be at least 19 years of age on opening day to join our league.
To sign up during the registration period:
1) Click Sign Up or Log In (returning players) at the top right of the page.
2) Select LEAGUES.
3) Click the Green Register button on the right.
4) Press the "Free Agent" icon.
5) Fill out the registration details for the upcoming season.
6) Pay with a credit card ($80.00).
Please note that each player must have a unique email address and account.
This is a limitation of this registration system. If this is a problem, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for some possible workarounds,
We are a recreational league to have fun, but we still play a high level of soccer at a good field with paid referees, We follow FIFA rules with the following exceptions:
1) A female player must be on the field (non-goalkeeper) for each team at all times;
2) Free substitution at any stoppage of play;
3) No slide tackles, automatic yellow card;
4) Yellow card requires immediate substitution for offending player;
5) On excessively hot days we will break for water at the quarter.
6) $20.00 fine and one game suspension for a hard Red Card (not two yellow cards).
For more information visit our main website at http://www.epasl.org.